Book and save 7% compared to another travel site
- Full-day sightseeing trip to Kingston from Montego Bay
- Drive through the island's scenic interior and lush Fern Valley to the capital
- Soak up the history, culture and laid-back spirit of this vibrant city
- See top Kingston attractions, including the colonial buildings and markets of Downtown
- Trace the life and music of Jamaica’s late, great reggae icon at the Bob Marley Museum
- Step back in time to 19th-century Jamaica at palatial Devon House
- Enjoy lunch (own expense) at Devon House’s courtyard restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My tour was amazing and my Driver was great I always love going on tours with JTL
This tour was amazing!
United States of ...
On time and efficient, tour guide was helpful and personable and tour was interesting.
I had a wonderful time driving down to Kingston from Montego Bay, 3.5 hours! I was the only one on the tour, so I had my very on driver and tour guide! We were like family by the time I made it back to the resort. I had the best jerk chicken served up in a ball of aluminum foil and the best ice cream, just two of the many stops we made. The trip ended at the Bob Marley museum, great trip!
We had a great time!!
Ms.Carol is a fantastic tour guide and Chris the driver was great! He made us feel safe during the drive and she made it fun the whole trip.
We had a great time in Jamaica!!! Excursion was wonderful; especially we had the BEST tour guide/bus driver. Ms. Carol and Chris, (2 thumbs up).
All in all an excellent experience
With a friendly and knowlegable driver
$71.00 Save $5.01