This private tour is limited to six people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Private bike tour of Monterey
- Cycle the breathtakingly beautiful 17-Mile Drive along the Monterey Bay coastline
- See the famous Lone Cypress and take a rest break at the stately Lodge at Pebble Beach
- Learn about Monterey’s history and local landmarks from your informative guide
- Enjoy a more intimate experience on this private tour limited to six people
What You Can Expect
As you ride, listen to your guide talk about Monterey’s history and see local landmarks such as the Point Pinos Lighthouse, the oldest continuously operating lighthouse on the West Coast, and the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary. Cruise past Asilomar Beach, admiring the white sands and rocky shore, before entering popular 17-Mile Drive.
Watch waves crash upon the jagged rocks as you make your way along this gorgeous route. Cycle past ritzy neighborhoods lined with windswept cypress trees, and stop to take pictures of the famous Lone Cypress – set on a headland, this centuries-old tree is a beloved symbol of resilience.
Continue to the Lodge at Pebble Beach, an elegant resort located at Pebble Beach Golf Links, one of the world's most scenic and legendary golf courses. Take a break from riding to stroll the hotel's immaculately kept grounds or grab a bite to eat (own expense).
Climb onto your bike again and follow a mostly level path back to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, where your 20-mile (32-km) bike tour of Monterey’s most spectacular sights concludes.