- 3-hour Montevideo city tour
- Visit Montevideo’s main attractions including Independence Plaza and Parliament Palace
- Explore the residential neighborhoods of Carrasco, Punta Gorda and Pocitos
- Admire coastal views as you stroll down a picturesque beachside promenade
- Learn about the city’s rich history and architecture from your guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On the east side of this prominent plaza, you'll find Palacio Salvo, a 26-story building completed in the 1920s that was once the tallest building in Uruguay. Admire its beautiful architecture before exploring the west end of the plaza, where you'll see Puerta de la Ciudadela, one of the few remaining structures of the city wall that once surrounded colonial Montevideo.
Next, head to the area of El Prado, home to Prado Park and three soccer stadiums. After learning about this neighborhood from your guide, continue to the elegant residential areas of Carrasco , Punta Gorda and Pocitos. Take in gorgeous coastal views from Punta Gorda and admire the endless beaches of Pocitos. Browse local shops while strolling down the beachside promenade before relaxing on the drive back to your hotel.