- 5.5-hour private wine experience from Montevideo
- Savor five wine tastings with light snacks
- Dine on a 3-course lunch of Uruguayan specialties at a local Montevideo restaurant
- Enjoy wine and sparkling wine paired with lunch
- Learn about Uruguay’s wine industry from your guide
What You Can Expect
With your private guide, who is knowledgeable about the Uruguayan wine industry, take a tour of the property and learn about its winemaking process. The winery’s history of winemaking in Uruguay is a family affair, and you’ll learn about their love of the vines before enjoying a tasting of five different varietals, accompanied by light snacks.
Back in your minivan, return to Montevideo, where you’ll have an elegant three-course lunch at a local restaurant (varies per tour). Widen your pallet and continue your education of Uruguayan wine as you enjoy your traditional dishes paired with wine and bubbly.
When your meal is over, you’ll be returned to your hotel.