- 2.5-hour food walking tour of Old Montreal
- Learn about the city's rich heritage as you walk through the beautiful streets of Montreal's oldest district
- Sample local delicacies at Old Montreal restaurants, patisseries and food boutiques
- Taste delicious macaroons, cheeses, patés and more!
- Knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you walk down the narrow and winding streets of Old Montreal, your professional tour guide will feed your hunger for knowledge about the history of Montreal and its many culinary pleasures. Along the way, you will learn about the native French's influence on Montreal's culinary traditions and how the World Expo in 1967, held in Montreal, brought exotic food to Montreal's tables.
Some of the items you will sample throughout the tour include macaroons, cheeses, paté and more . This is the perfect tour for any foodie!