- Bus tour and whale-watching cruise from Montreal to Rivière-du-Loup
- Beautiful scenery on the bus ride along the St Lawrence River
- Board the Cavalier des Mers for your whale-watching cruise
- Three-hour cruise to spot whales, seals and belugas
- Certified naturalist-guide will provide information on the wildlife
What You Can Expect
You’ll then board the Cavalier des Mers cruise boat and sail from the south shore of the St Lawrence for an exciting encounter with whales, seals and belugas! Aboard the boat, soak up the fresh air, and become engrossed by the beauty of the rugged coast, the islands and the traditional lighthouses. The Cavalier des Mers is fully stabilized and offers an on-board bistro both outdoor and indoor observation deck, so you are ensured a comfortable voyage.
As you cruise through the water and the Saguenay–St Lawrence Marine Park, a certified naturalist-guide will narrate your whale-watching journey, and binocular rentals will be available. Grab a snack at the bistro and bar while you enjoy the panoramic view of the ocean and the whales. Truly an extraordinary rendezvous with the beautiful nature of eastern Canada!