- Ice wine tour from Montreal with a local guide
- Visit three vineyards to enjoy private tastings and exclusive tours that aren't open to the public in the winter
- Take an ice wine cocktail-mixing class from the vineyard owners
- Savor a gourmet Swiss lunch including cheese and meats
- Transport by comfortable mini-coach
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your unique ice wine tour, you’ll be welcomed by the owners at three vineyards. Start with an ice wine cocktail-mixing class, where you’ll learn tips on how to create the best flavors with this refreshing drink, which is a type of dessert wine produced from grapes that have been frozen while still on the vine.
For a more comprehensive overview of this world-renowned product, you’ll be led on exclusive winery tours that aren’t open to the public in the winter. Feel like a privileged insider as you discover secrets about the ice wine-making process that few others know! Follow that up with some tastings of this unique wine.
Your tour includes a local, gourmet lunch -- inspired by Swiss raclette -- that includes cheese, charcuterie (cured meats) and grilled vegetables. Pair your salty bites with a green salad and glass of wine. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Montreal.
United States of America
Excellent way to depend the day! Nicholas our tour guide was very knowledgable and easily translated from French to English making sure we all understood the process of winemaking. . The wineries were all very nice and we tasted some great wines. Nicholas's humor and wit quickly brought our group together and we all became friends which led to hours of laughter.
Thank you for a very fun and enjoyable experience.
Steve and Ramona
Awesome tour guide. Great time and well worth the investment.