- Ice wine tour from Montreal with a local guide
- Visit three vineyards to enjoy private tastings and exclusive tours that aren't open to the public in the winter
- Take an ice wine cocktail-mixing class from the vineyard owners
- Savor a gourmet Swiss lunch including cheese and meats
- Transport by comfortable mini-coach
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
On your unique ice wine tour, you’ll be welcomed by the owners at three vineyards. Start with an ice wine cocktail-mixing class, where you’ll learn tips on how to create the best flavors with this refreshing drink, which is a type of dessert wine produced from grapes that have been frozen while still on the vine.
For a more comprehensive overview of this world-renowned product, you’ll be led on exclusive winery tours that aren’t open to the public in the winter. Feel like a privileged insider as you discover secrets about the ice wine-making process that few others know! Follow that up with some tastings of this unique wine.
Your tour includes a local, gourmet lunch -- inspired by Swiss raclette -- that includes cheese, charcuterie (cured meats) and grilled vegetables. Pair your salty bites with a green salad and glass of wine. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Montreal.