- Bike rental in Montreal
- Discover Montreal's many unique neighborhoods at your own pace
- Perfect for sightseeing in Old Montreal and Chinatown
- Full-day rental gives you ample time to see all the sights
- Two types of bicycles available - hybrid or tandem
- Advanced booking guarantees availability
- Save 20% on your second day rental! Just show your voucher for a 1-day rental at time of pickup and receive 20% off your second day!
What You Can Expect
Old Montreal is one of the most popular neighborhoods to explore by bike and is relatively flat. Cycle along Old Montreal's cobblestone lanes and stop at historic sites. Great museums, shops, cafes and French bakeries line the streets, and with a bicycle, you have the freedom to stop wherever you'd like. From Old Montreal, you can ride along the scenic waterfront and visit the Port of Montreal.
Bordering Old Montreal is Chinatown. Montreal's Chinatown is large and bustling, full of amazing restaurants, shops, Chinese medicine stores and candy stands selling the popular, made-to-order "dragon's beard" candy.
You are free to discover all the other great neighborhoods, like downtown, The Village, Plateau Mont-Royal and Rue Crescent, at your own pace. Cycle wherever you please!
There are two bike options available – rent a hybrid bike for casual, easy sightseeing or rent a tandem bike for a fun day of cycling with a partner.
Had a wonderful time. Easy check in and return. Enjoyed wandering around the islands. One concern is the very narrow mile long bridge. Only just wide enough for 2 bikes to pass. We were run into the concrete wall by another biker that did not stay to her side. Perhaps a little warning on the map would be in order. If we come to Montreal again, we will again rent the bikes.
Was the highlight of our time in Montreal. Views are rubbish but a great track