- Bike rental in Montreal
- Discover Montreal's many unique neighborhoods at your own pace
- Perfect for sightseeing in Old Montreal and Chinatown
- Full-day rental gives you ample time to see all the sights
- Two types of bicycles available - hybrid or tandem
- Advanced booking guarantees availability
Old Montreal is one of the most popular neighborhoods to explore by bike and is relatively flat. Cycle along Old Montreal's cobblestone lanes and stop at historic sites. Great museums, shops, cafes and French bakeries line the streets, and with a bicycle, you have the freedom to stop wherever you'd like. From Old Montreal, you can ride along the scenic waterfront and visit the Port of Montreal.
Bordering Old Montreal is Chinatown. Montreal's Chinatown is large and bustling, full of amazing restaurants, shops, Chinese medicine stores and candy stands selling the popular, made-to-order "dragon's beard" candy.
You are free to discover all the other great neighborhoods, like downtown, The Village, Plateau Mont-Royal and Rue Crescent, at your own pace. Cycle wherever you please!
There are two bike options available – rent a hybrid bike for casual, easy sightseeing or rent a tandem bike for a fun day of cycling with a partner.