- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Montreal aboard a comfortable coach
- Admire famous sites such as Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica and St Joseph's Oratory
- Soak up the quaint French atmosphere and enjoy live commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful MontrealPhoto by: Anonymous
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Lillian R
- St Josephs OratoryPhoto by: Ravindra J
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Ravindra J
- Geodesic DomePhoto by: Ravindra J
- Inside the Notre Dame BasilicaPhoto by: Ravindra J
- Notre Dame basilicaPhoto by: Ravindra J
- Basilica de Notre DamePhoto by: Sharon T
- Outdoor CafePhoto by: rob
- Fall colors and the city from ...Photo by: Virginia M
- Architecture of Old Town ...Photo by: Virginia M
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Todd G
- St. Josephapos's OratoryPhoto by: Joseph H
- MT Royal ParkPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Olympic StandiumPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Saint Josephs OratoryPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Christ Church CathedralPhoto by: Mercy H
USA, 10 2012
- West Island Oratoire St-JosephPhoto by: Mercy H
USA, 10 2012
- St Joseph OratoryPhoto by: Laslo P
- FlagsPhoto by: Laslo P
What You Can Expect
great, informative. great tour guide.
very informative and great for a first time visitor
the tour was perfect It's the only was to discover Montreal if you have just a day
John was a great tour guide - funny, knowledgeable and very helpful!
Friendly, knowledgeable guide with a fantastic sense of humor. We were exposed to al parts of the city and now have a great idea of where we want to visit in the next few days
Great way to see all the major city sites in a relatively short amount of time.
Loved it. The driver/guide really loves his city and it shows. Great explanations of the various sites and areas of Montreal. I recommend it to all visitors wanting a broad exposure to Montreal in a short time.
This proved to be a very interesting, informative way to view the city of Montreal. We would never have seen half of the sites, if we had driven on our own. The 30 minutes stop at Notre Dame Basilica was especially interesting.
Did not end up on the tour.
Angelo was very knowledgeable, personable and professional. Tour was interesting and hit all the city's major highlights. Stops for great photo opportunities.