See the best of Montreal on this sightseeing tour with a professional guide. Aboard a coach, admire more than 200 top Montreal attractions and landmarks while enjoying live commentary, letting you learn about the sights you see. Highlights including Old Montreal, Olympia Park, Notre-Dame Basilica and St Joseph's Oratory. This is an easy, comfortable way to soak up the unique French character of this charming Canadian city!
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Montreal aboard a comfortable coach
- Admire famous sites such as Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica and St Joseph's Oratory
- Soak up the quaint French atmosphere and enjoy live commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful MontrealPhoto by: Anonymous
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Lillian R
- Basilica de Notre DamePhoto by: Sharon T
- Outdoor CafePhoto by: rob
- Fall colors and the city from ...Photo by: Virginia M
- Architecture of Old Town ...Photo by: Virginia M
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Todd G
- St. Josephapos's OratoryPhoto by: Joseph H
- MT Royal ParkPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Olympic StandiumPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Saint Josephs OratoryPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Christ Church CathedralPhoto by: Mercy H
USA, 10 2012
- West Island Oratoire St-JosephPhoto by: Mercy H
USA, 10 2012
- St Joseph OratoryPhoto by: Laslo P
- FlagsPhoto by: Laslo P
- MonumentPhoto by: Laslo P
- Basilica up frontPhoto by: Laslo P
- BasilicaPhoto by: Laslo P
- IMG_2188Photo by: Nietzsche B
USA, 05 2012
- Basilica St. Joseph, MontrealPhoto by: Lillian R
What You Can Expect
At your selected tour time, you'll be picked up at your Montreal hotel -- or you can meet at the pier or Peel Street -- to begin your sightseeing tour of this amazing Canadian city.
Board a comfortable coach and cruise past hundreds of historical and cultural treasures such as Old Montreal, the historic center of the city that still preserves the charm and influences of bygone eras. Soak up the French atmosphere and enjoy panoramic views of the Old Port as you continue to Notre-Dame Basilica, a masterpiece of Gothic Revival architecture, and Olympia Park, built for the 1976 Summer Olympic Games.
Mt Royal Park is a must-see. This scenic lookout offers a striking view of the downtown area and the river. Atop Mt Royal, you'll be greeted by St Joseph's Oratory, one of the world's most-visited shrines. The basilica's huge dome reaches 320 feet (97 meters), and is second in height only to St Peter's basilica in Rome!
Other highlights include City Hall, Bonsecours Market, Place Jacques Cartier, Place Ville Marie, Chinatown and more. You'll have plenty of photo opportunities along the way, and your friendly, professional guide will provide informative commentary on all the sights you see.
We had an excellent driver, and learned a lot about the city. Most enjoyable!
When visiting a new city, I have found the this tour company to be a great starting point. also did in New Orleans And since we were only there for 5 days, the tour covered more places 200 than we ever could on our own. The buses were comfortable, adequate stops and a great driver/guide. I would have appreciated knowing the 1/2 hour stop at the Basilica ahead of time, however, as we spent the previous afternoon there.
A very good bus driver led tour of Montreal City. We hit most of the high points, which gave us ideas to explore further on our own the next day. Would definitely recommend.
Was very informative and learnt lots about Montreal
Totally marvellous and worth the money!
everything done as promised. viator did anexcellent job.
We enjoyed the tour very much and our guide made it even more enjoyable.
Very interesting and comprehensive.
Great guide with delightful overview of city.
The day that we took our Montreal City tour, happened to be the day that Montreal sponsored a Marathon !! The driver of the shuttle bus who had to pick the various parties from their hotels had to manage the detours and crazy traffic, and try to ensure we made it in time to the departure office for the tour. Many thanks for his great efforts !!
Germain was our tour guide and driver for the large bus, and he was fantastic ! He provided very good detail and history, and a very friendly person. He had major detours, delays, and crazy drivers around him because of the Marathon, but he did a fantastic job in getting around Montreal. Absolutely fantastic day !