- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Montreal aboard a comfortable coach
- Admire famous sites such as Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica and St Joseph's Oratory
- Soak up the quaint French atmosphere and enjoy live commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful MontrealPhoto by: Anonymous
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Lillian R
- Basilica de Notre DamePhoto by: Sharon T
- Outdoor CafePhoto by: rob
- Fall colors and the city from ...Photo by: Virginia M
- Architecture of Old Town ...Photo by: Virginia M
- Olympic StadiumPhoto by: Todd G
- St. Josephapos's OratoryPhoto by: Joseph H
- MT Royal ParkPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Olympic StandiumPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Saint Josephs OratoryPhoto by: Fraz Z
- Christ Church CathedralPhoto by: Mercy H
USA, 10 2012
- West Island Oratoire St-JosephPhoto by: Mercy H
USA, 10 2012
- St Joseph OratoryPhoto by: Laslo P
- FlagsPhoto by: Laslo P
- MonumentPhoto by: Laslo P
- Basilica up frontPhoto by: Laslo P
- BasilicaPhoto by: Laslo P
- IMG_2188Photo by: Nietzsche B
USA, 05 2012
- Basilica St. Joseph, MontrealPhoto by: Lillian R
What You Can Expect
Friendly, knowledgeable guide with a fantastic sense of humor. We were exposed to al parts of the city and now have a great idea of where we want to visit in the next few days
Great way to see all the major city sites in a relatively short amount of time.
Loved it. The driver/guide really loves his city and it shows. Great explanations of the various sites and areas of Montreal. I recommend it to all visitors wanting a broad exposure to Montreal in a short time.
This proved to be a very interesting, informative way to view the city of Montreal. We would never have seen half of the sites, if we had driven on our own. The 30 minutes stop at Notre Dame Basilica was especially interesting.
Did not end up on the tour.
Angelo was very knowledgeable, personable and professional. Tour was interesting and hit all the city's major highlights. Stops for great photo opportunities.
We booked this tour because we were only in Montreal for a couple of days. We were able to see a lot of the city in a very short time. The driver was great, he shared a lot of information about the city and covered a lot of territory. Even included a stop at the Fairmount Bagel Bakery, it was the best! Well worth it!
Done very well and very professionally. It was one of the more worthwhile activities we did while in Montreal. The driver was great, fun and smart. Thanks.
It was a very nice tour.
Tour was good. Wish we could have got off the bus in a few other locations for photos.