Feel the Southern breeze and taste a colorful meal during the Montreal Dinner Cruise. Enjoy the exclusive atmosphere on the Cavalier Maxim, a five-course dinner in the intimacy of a chic dining room and the inviting music that will have you dancing the night away.
- 5-course dinner cruise in Montreal
- View of Montreal city and its surrounding islands
- Panoramic view from the glassed-in dining rooms
- Magnificent outside terraces with music
Recent Photos of this Tour
Cast off for fine dining aboard the Cavalier Maxim, Montreal's unique cruising restaurant. As the sun goes down, take in all the magic of Montreal by night. The fabulous view from the glass enclosed decks sets the stage for a very special evening.
The chef has prepared for you a meal worthy of the Captain's Table: fresh salmon fillet, chicken supreme, fillet mignon and not to mention the chef's delight - always a favorite for dessert! (menu subject to change). Your wine steward will offer wine suggestions to complement your gourmet dinner meal.
No Montreal Dinner Cruise is complete without music! Leave your cares behind and dance the night away under the stars with Montreal and the islands as your decor!
Upgrade: During select nights in the summer, see a spectacular firework show from the water!Please note:
- Between July and August the cruise will host on Sundays an elegant classical dinner cruise. Enjoy a five-course meal alongside a musical quartet under the supervision of Yannick Nezet-Séguin, conductor of the Montreal Metropolitan Orchestra.
Reviewed by Charlene F, USA, September 2012
This was the best dinner cruise we've ever done. And we have done several thru Viator. This one was definitely superior - food was fantastic - the cruise itself was wonderful - and the staff was excellent. So happy that we were able to do this.
Reviewed by Sandra C, July 2012