- Quadricycle rental in Montreal
- Pedal a 4-wheeled 'bike' around the Old Port
- Ride past the clock tower and other waterfront sights
- Enjoy a family-friendly activity that gets you out in the fresh air
- Holds up to three adults comfortably
- Choose a 30-minute or 60-minute rental
What You Can Expect
With your friends or family, pedal around for either 30 minutes or one hour, depending on the option selected at booking. Travel up and down the Montreal waterfront, checking out attractions like Bonsecours Basin Park and the 150-foot (45-meter) clock tower located on Quai de l’Horloge (Clock Tower Quay). Maybe stop for ice cream or a cold drink when you need a break.
With everyone pitching in on the pedaling, you’ll get a fun workout and enjoy the Old Port in a unique way. When your time is up, just return the quadricycle to the pickup location.