- Seaplane flight over Montreal
- Admire aerial views of Quebec’s largest city
- Gaze down on the St Lawrence River, the Olympic Stadium and Mt Royal Park
- See Old Montreal, the Old Port and Jean Drapeau Park
- Choose the 25-minute option for a view of one of Canada’s largest churches, St Joseph’s Oratory
- Learn about Montreal and its famous attractions from an experienced pilot
What You Can Expect
Montreal Discovery Tour (20 minutes):
Head north, catching sight of Jacques-Cartier Bridge as you climb in elevation. Look down on the St Lawrence River and then turn west to fly over the Olympic Stadium — nicknamed The Big O due to its doughnut-like shape — where the Summer Olympics were held in 1976.
Next, turn to the south and fly over the edge of Mt Royal Park (Parc du Mt-Royal) and around downtown, making a U-turn to head back north over Old Montreal (Vieux Montreal) and the Old Port (Vieux Port). Finally, enjoy views of Jean Drapeau Park (Parc Jean-Drapeau) on St Helen’s Island before landing with an exhilarating splash into the water back at the airport.
Montreal Panorama Tour (25 minutes):
Follow the same route as above, plus see more of downtown and fly along the eastern edge of Mt Royal, allowing you to enjoy a fabulous view of St Joseph’s Oratory (Oratoire St-Joseph du Mont-Royal), an Italian Renaissance–style basilica that is one of the largest churches in Canada.
When your seaplane tour is over you'll be driven back to Place Jacques-Cartier in Old Montreal.