- 3-hour sightseeing shore excursion in Montreal
- Explore beautiful Montreal aboard a tram, complete with live narration from your friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Chinatown, Mt Royal Park and more
- Includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
See Olympic Park, a complex of stadiums built for the 1976 Summer Olympics, and enjoy striking views of downtown Montreal from Mt Royal Park. Atop Mt Royal, you'll visit one of the world's most-visited shrines -- St Joseph's Oratory. The basilica's huge dome reaches 320 feet (97 meters), and is second in height only to St Peter's Basilica in Rome!
After your Montreal sightseeing tour, you'll be taken either to your Montreal hotel or the cruise port terminal to begin your cruise.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Montreal port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
The bus was comfortable and the guide was knowledgeable. Montreal is a wonderful city; I would definitely return.
Was a great way to learn about Montreal before the cruise. Very grateful that we were dropped off at the cruise terminal.