- Admission to the Montreal Tower with an optional ticket to the Biodôme
- Hop aboard a glass-encased funicular up the world’s tallest inclined tower
- Capture breathtaking views of Montreal, the Laurentian mountains and the St Lawrence River Valley
- Upgrade to add entry to the Biodôme, located near the Montreal Tower
- Walk through replicas of four different ecosystems and observe an abundance of animal and plant life
- Stroll through the Olympic Park stadium complex
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Montreal Tower leans at a whopping 45 degrees, whereas the Pisa Tower tilts at a mere five degrees. Learn how this engineering feat is possible. Inside the Biodôme, take a mini-trip around the Americas and immerse yourself in nature and wildlife.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great view in the observatory, and the biodome was lovely
Such a cool tour! Had a great view of the city from up there. A really cool experience that was definitely worth it for the money. Not crowded either. Happy to have experienced it.
The observatory is no big deal but the Biodome is really worth visiting. The environment they created for the animals is just fascinating and feels so real.
Excellent time had by all!
Great view of the city.
its good....you can see the view of montreal from top...
It was awesome would come again
The biodome is amazing for adults and children. Having the animals flying around you and walking through recreated ecosystems simply can't be described and must be experienced. The tower offers amazing views of the city. Also buying the tickets here saved us time (the line at the biodome was over a half hour long) and money. Just be advised you need to take the voucher to the tower first to redeem.
The bonus ticket to the Biodome made this a fantastic deal! Basically, you get the Biodome for free. Just make sure to pick up your tickets at the Observatory box office and not at the other attractions.
No one problem!