- Evening sightseeing tour in Montreal
- Soak in nighttime views and enjoy the bustling ambiance of this beautiful city
- Begin at Dorchester Square, and see attractions like Old Montreal and Mt Royal Park
- Head to the Montreal Casino to try your luck at the tables
- Use your pass at any time during the operating hours of 6pm to 12am
What You Can Expect
You may re-board the bus as much as you want during the six hours, but be aware that while you may get off at any stop, you may only get on the bus at the Dorchester Square stop. So, perhaps you want to hop off at a stop near Dorchester Square, stroll for a bit to the square or do some shopping, and then re-board. Or, get off to have dinner near the square, and then hop back on for more sightseeing.
The bus stops at each stop about every hour. If you want to try your luck at the Montreal Casino, hop on the casino shuttle.
Double-decker bus stops:
- Dorchester Square, 6pm 7pm 7:40pm 8:40pm 9:30pm
- Montreal Casino (Casino de Montreal), 6:15pm 7:15pm 7:55pm 8:55pm 9:45pm
- Old Montreal (Vieux-Montréal), 6:35pm 7:35pm 8:15pm 9:15pm 10pm
- Quartier des Spectacles, 6:40pm 7:40pm 8:25pm 9:25pm 10:05pm
- Downtown shopping area / Boulevard Maisonneuve, 6:45pm 7:45pm 8:30pm 9:30pm 10:10pm
- Rue Crescent (Boulevard Masonneuve / Rue Bishop), 6:50pm 7:50pm 8:40pm 9:40pm 10:15pm
- Mt Royal Park (Parc du Mont-Royal, Belvédère Camilien-Houde), 7:05pm 8:05pm 8:55pm 9:55pm 10:30pm
- Boulevard Saint-Laurent (Avenue Mt-Royal), 7:20pm 8:20pm 9:10pm 10:10pm 10:45pm
- Rue Saint-Denis (Avenue Mt-Royal), 7:25pm 8:25pm 9:15pm 10:15pm 10:50pm
- Rue Saint-Denis (Rue Sherbrooke), 7:30pm 8:30pm 9:20pm 10:20pm 10:55pm
- Boulevard Saint-Laurent (Rue Sherbrooke), 7:32pm 8:32pm 9:22pm 10:22pm 10:57pm
Casino shuttle schedule:
- Dorchester Square 10:30pm
- Montreal Casino 10:45pm
- Dorchester Square 11:15pm
- Montreal Casino 11:30pm
- Arrive Dorchester Square 12am
Though it was raining and we did not hop-on and hop-off, we enjoyed the trip and the opportunity to see a lot more of Montreal than we would have discovered on our own. We enjoyed the casino, though we did not win any money...and really appreciated being able to walk outside and get right back on the shuttle to go to our hotel. BTW -- the seafood buffet at the Casino was fantastic!
Didn't really enjoyed this tour as nothing interesting to see or do where the route takes you-not worth the price you pay,better off just riding the local transit and it's much cheaper too!