- Evening sightseeing tour in Montreal
- Soak in nighttime views and enjoy the bustling ambiance of this beautiful city
- Begin at Dorchester Square, and see attractions like Old Montreal and Mt Royal Park
- Head to the Montreal Casino to try your luck at the tables
- Use your pass at any time during the operating hours of 6pm to 12am
What You Can Expect
I took this tour and because I was the only one on a Wednesday night, and it was a bit chilly, I had the guide to myself. It isn't normally a guided tour, but she sat with me and told me all about Montreal! It was terrific. Caroline was awesome! Beautiful--Montreal at night!
Though it was raining and we did not hop-on and hop-off, we enjoyed the trip and the opportunity to see a lot more of Montreal than we would have discovered on our own. We enjoyed the casino, though we did not win any money...and really appreciated being able to walk outside and get right back on the shuttle to go to our hotel. BTW -- the seafood buffet at the Casino was fantastic!
Booked this trip and had a lot of fun. It is not a hop on, hop off tour, though you can hop off at the Casino. We were on the bus for about 90mins, just driving around. Was fun. There was just one couple on with us group of three. We sat on the upper level and saw lots of the sights and we whizzed by. If you are short on time...this is a good option. Otherwise book a hop on hop off.
Didn't really enjoyed this tour as nothing interesting to see or do where the route takes you-not worth the price you pay,better off just riding the local transit and it's much cheaper too!