- Winter tour, snowshoeing and ice skating on Mont-Royal
- Snowshoe through wooded pathways for views of Montreal
- Ice skate around Beaver Lake at the top of Mont-Royal
- Savor a lunch inside the historic Smith House & Museum
- All activities, food and entrance fees are included
- A perfect winter outing for families
What You Can Expect
After skating across Beaver Lake, traverse the snowy wilderness in a pair of snowshoes, which even adolescents can master. Your guide will lead you through Mount Royal’s wooded pathways, where you’ll be afforded awe-inspiring views of the mountainside and Montreal down below.
Take a break from the brisk air during a filling lunch inside the warmth of the Smith House & Museum (please see below for a sample menu). Don’t miss the permanent exhibit Monte Real, Monreale, Mont Royal, which provides an overview of the history, natural environment and conservation issues surrounding the mountain.
Before wrapping up your 4-hour tour, enjoy one last adventure whooshing down Mount Royal in an old-fashioned wooden sled. All activities, food and entrance fees are included, so all you have to worry about is savoring your carefree day on the mountain.
- Hearty soup or salad of the day
- Choice of grilled sandwich: Montreal-smoked meat, ham & brie or grilled veggie & goat cheese
- Choice of beverage: cider, beer, juice, coffee or hot chocolate