- Private transfer from the Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport to your downtown Montreal, Nun's Island or Longueuil Metro Station hotel
- Skip the stress of taxis or shuttles and enjoy private airport transportation
- Ride in the comfort of a private sedan or sports utility vehicle, depending on the size of your party
- Simply call your driver upon arrival for immediate pickup
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What You Can Expect
Excellent, worked like a dream, the driver was very friendly, helpful and informative
Maria Puerto Rico
excellent service, nice staff
Very efficient and reliable service.
Good car, helpful and efficient driver. Good people to work with.
A word of warning. We arrived when immigration was very busy and it took us a long time to get through.. One hour's wait from the flight arrival time is included. After that they charge one Canadian dollar per minute. It was good that I phoned 55 minutes after landing. If you are not there and do not phone, they treat you as a no show. None of this is unreasonable but it is as well to be warned.
The Limo desk is at the exit to the terminal - follow signs for taxis.
Very nice, clean comfortable vehicle, courteous and friendly driver. The only less than positive note is regarding the clarity of the information Viator provided on the pick-up. You have to go to a Limousine counter, not the transportation counter and give them your name then they call the driver to come collect you at the door. It works absolutely fine but I had to call my driver in order to learn how it worked.
on time. Pleasant, went out of the way to be helpful and considerate. Well worth the money. I will do again
Very efficient transfer to downtown.
Excellent after the car finally arrived. I called x 2 to confirm the reservation which was wrong at the source x 2 and assured it would be correct. Limo facilitator spent 30 min on phone trying to get our car but finally did and driver and car were great. We even called driver back due to a missing item but item was found at curb by another hotel guest and turned in.
Waiting for us when we arrived at the baggage area..and direct to the hotel.