- Private transfer from your Montreal hotel to the Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Travel aboard a comfortable private sedan or sports utility vehicle, depending on the size of your party
- Stress-free, reliable way to make sure you don't miss your flight
- Door-to-door service and luggage handling from your professional driver
- Operates from downtown Montreal, Nun's Island or Longueuil Metro Station hotels
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Whether you're staying in downtown Montreal, Nun's Island or Longueuil Metro Station, you'll share your hotel details, flight information and party size when you book this transfer. You'll receive a travel voucher to present to the driver when he or she picks you up at your hotel.
Please note that the price is per person, based on three people in the luxury sedan or five passengers in the sports-utility vehicle.
Very efficient service and reliable.
Easy to set up and the driver was there on time. I would use it again.
Professional drive with a new SUV. On time and courteous.
Great! driver was there earlier than expected.
Picked us up on time
Excellent service. Car waiting outside apartment. Trouble free journey to airport.
Our driver was a few minutes late and was nearly mute throughout the travel experience. It made the trip feel a little tense. The car was clean and well maintained and the chauffeur's driving skills were very good.
On time and satisfying.
This was very good- on time, courteous. I hadn't realized, however. that it's a set $40 for a cab, which are readily available. So...it was a lot extra. But if you'd rather a car service, they were great.
Followed the contact instruction once my wife and I arrived at Logan Airport. The wait was less than five minutes after collecting our baggage.
Had to pay $13.50 in tolls which are not included in the price. Having to pay the tolls is well documented in the instructions. This was not a surprise. The amount was.
Overall, no issues.