- Day trip from Montreal to Quebec City, the historic heart of French Canada
- See Place Royale, Notre Dame Basilica, the Parliament Building and the Plains of Abraham on a sightseeing tour
- Learn about Quebec City’s fascinating French-Canadian history from your knowledgeable guide
- Capture photos of magnificent Montmorency Falls, higher than Niagara Falls!
- Enjoy free time to wander through Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take a scenic cruise on the St Lawrence River (May through October only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 3D artworkPhoto by: Christopher F
- Not as grand as Niagara!Photo by: Evonne M P
- Quebec City at NightPhoto by: Anonymous
- Montreal,QC 2010 137Photo by: Alma Luz C
- Ceremonial guard at the ...Photo by: Steve J
USA, 08 2010
- View of Quebec City from tour ...Photo by: Steve J
USA, 08 2010
- Quebec CityPhoto by: Anonymous
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Judith C
USA, 06 2009
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Steve W
USA, 02 2009
- Botanique Garden FallPhoto by: Viktor B
USA, 08 2008
- Chateau FrontenacPhoto by: Mercedes H
Puerto Rico, 07 2008
- Quebec FrescoesPhoto by: Mercedes H
Puerto Rico, 07 2008
- INCONTOURNABLEPhoto by: JOEL M
- PanoramaPhoto by: JOEL M
- Les chutesPhoto by: JOEL M
- Déjà la magie de ...Photo by: JOEL M
- Les Chutes de MontmonrencyPhoto by: JOEL M
- Rue commerçantePhoto by: JOEL M
- InsolitePhoto by: JOEL M
- La vieille ville bassePhoto by: JOEL M
What You Can Expect
Get to know Québec City and its top attractions on this entertaining and educational guided sightseeing bus tour from Montreal. The full-day adventure begins with a downtown Montreal hotel pickup. Climb aboard a comfortable motor coach and enjoy the 2.5-hour journey to Québec City, with a live commentary of interesting facts and stories from an expert guide who knows this historic Canadian countryside inside and out.
Upon arrival in Québec City, learn about the past and present and get a glimpse into the future of this UNESCO World Heritage site, as the coach rolls along from one location to the next.
Explore Old Québec, the historic heart of French Canada and the capital of the province of Québec, with its narrow streets, stone buildings and European feel. Learn about the city's history and culture while rolling past attractions like the Fortifications of Québec, Citadelle of Québec, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church and many more.
Visit Place Royale, often referred to as the birthplace of French America, and the beautiful Plains of Abraham, where the famous Battle of Québec between the French and English armies took place in the Seven Years’ War in 1759. Also, enjoy views of picturesque Place d'Armes and take photos of the towering Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Canada’s most-beloved hotel.
Then follow Avenue Royale through the traditional villages and farms of the Beaupre Coast, approximately 15 minutes north of Québec City to visit Montmorency Falls, an 83-meter-high waterfall on the Montmorency River (it’s 30 meters higher than Niagara Falls).
After the tour, there will be ample time to explore Old Québec at leisure. Also, take an optional 1.5-hour cruise along the St. Lawrence River if visiting between May and October.
The tour ends with a return trip to Montreal and a hotel drop-off.
AWESOME!!!! gotta do it if you're in Quebec!!! Excellent experience!!
Fantastic place to visit. Great guides
Great way to see Quebec City if you only have a day. Good mix of guides and free time and the restaurant they suggest is very good value and delicious unlike what often happens on tours. Great trip!
It's all worth it!
Price of time was 86.04 USD. Great tour and highly recommend it. The day before the tour I call them to arrange them to pick me up from my hostel. The ride to Quebec City is quite long, at least 2 hrs - one way but worth it. Tour guide was a local and extremely knowledgeable. They have a deal with a local restaurant to provide a discount for lunch which is nice. Montmorency Falls is quite beautiful too. Bus driver was on time and made sure to provide a break in between the long ride. Dropped me off within walking distance of my hostel.
Had a wonderful day, coach driver very good, guide at Quebec excellent. We didn't take the boat trip so glad a nice length of time to do our own thing.
I highly recommend doing this if you are in Montreal and want to experience Quebec City. but not spend the night The tour guide was very knowledgeable and responsive, and friendly. I also did the river cruise but honestly if you want to have the max amount of time to explore the Old City, I would skip the river cruise as you see most of what you see on the bus tour on the cruise only had an hr for exploration afterwards. I am definitely going to do this again with friends when I go back to Montreal!
The tour was awesome! I highly recommend it. I would only change one thing - the stop by Montmorency Falls could be longer than just 10 minutes..