- Bus tour and whale-watching cruise from Montreal to Rivière-du-Loup
- Enjoy beautiful scenery on the bus ride along the St Lawrence River
- Board the AML Levant for your 3.5-hour whale-watching cruise
- Spot whales, seals and belugas
- Certified naturalist-guide will provide information on the wildlife
What You Can Expect
You’ll then board the AML Levant boat and cruise from the south shore of the St Lawrence for an exciting encounter with whales, seals and belugas! Aboard the boat, soak up the fresh air, and become engrossed by the beauty of the rugged coast, the islands and the traditional lighthouses. The AML Levant is fully stabilized and offers an on-board bistro and both outdoor and indoor observation decks, so you are ensured a comfortable voyage. A boxed lunch is included.
As you cruise through the water and the Saguenay–St Lawrence Marine Park, a certified naturalist-guide will narrate your whale-watching journey, and binocular rentals will be available. Grab a snack at the bistro and bar while you enjoy the panoramic view of the ocean and the whales. Truly an extraordinary rendezvous with the beautiful nature of eastern Canada!
At the end of the day, head back to Montreal, and stop at a restaurant for dinner along the way.
It was the best experience in quebec
it's not a "Full-day" whale watching but only 3 hours for the Cruise and 10 hours with a bus!
a very long trip with a very little result even the cruse was well organized