- Full-day or half-day tour of Quebec's wine country from Montreal
- Admire Quebec's blossoming wine country as you relax in a comfortable van with your guide
- Full wine tastings included 2 or 3 wineries, depending on option selected
- Taste award-winning Quebec wines, most only available at the estates
- Receive exclusive winery tours and meet the winemakers and/or owners
- Enjoy delicious snacks (half-day tour) or a gourmet boxed lunch on a veranda overlooking the vineyards (full-day tour)
- Small-group size ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sample Full-Day Tour:
Head first to the first winery, located on a hillside with an amazing view. Explore the vineyard on a guided walk before touring the winemaking installations and laboratory and taking a lesson on wine tasting basics followed by a blind tasting experience with the winery owner.
Head to your second wine estate, and sit on a beautiful terrace for a gourmet boxed lunch (see below for a sample menu) and a glass of white wine. Then enjoy a full tasting of Val Caudalies’ wines and ciders, followed by some leisure time to relax. A short drive will then take you to your last estate, where you will learn about winemaking techniques and have another full wine tasting.
Sample Half-day Afternoon Tour:
Head to your first winery, located on gorgeous Rougemont hillside, where you’ll be welcomed by the vineyard owners and taken on a guided tour of the estate and the wine cellar. Learn about the culture of vines in Quebec’s challenging climate, then enjoy a full tasting of exclusive wines and ciders paired with a local cheese tasting.
Enjoy the drive to your second stop, a small family owned winery located on the side of Mont-St-Hilaire with breathtaking views. The vineyard owner will welcome you and tell you about the estate and its history and take you on a visit of the winemaking facilities and hear about their special techniques. Then savor a full tasting hosted by the winemaker, who will teach tasting techniques.
Fresh vegetables and dip
Individual maple syrup pie (the best in Quebec!)
Glass of Vidal white wine
We took the half day wine tour which ended up to be a full day wine tour and we loved every minute of it.
Our tour took us to the Southern part of Montreal to Coteau Rougemont and then to Vignoble Les Vurmures, The country side was beautiful, the tastings were generous and the wines very delicious. At the end of the tour we discovered that the bus would not start. No worries! We returned to Vignobles Les Vurmures to wait for the bus and Michelle our tour guided treated us all to a full bottle of wine of our choosing to take home. What a pleasant surprise.
IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!