- 5- or 8-hour tour of Quebec's wine country from Montreal
- Admire Quebec's blossoming wine country as you relax in a comfortable van with your guide
- Full wine tastings included 2 or 3 wineries, depending on option selected
- Taste award-winning Quebec wines, most only available at the estates
- Receive exclusive winery tours, tasting lessons and meet the winemakers and/or owners
- Enjoy delicious snacks (5-hour tour) or a gourmet lunch on a veranda overlooking the vineyards (full-day tour)
- Small-group size ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Sample Full-Day Tour:
Head first to Domaine Les Brome, located on a hillside with an amazing view. Explore the vineyard on a guided walk before touring the winemaking installations and laboratory and taking a tasting course with the winery owner. Next, you’ll be driven to a fine-foods shop in Dunham – La Rumeur Affamée – where you’ll have a cheese tasting with the shop owner.
Head to your second wine estate, Val Caudalies, and sit on a beautiful terrace for a gourmet lunch (see below for a sample menu) and a glass of Vidal white wine. Then enjoy a full tasting of Val Caudalies’ wines and ciders, followed by some leisure time to relax. A short drive will then take you to your last estate, Domaine Vitis in Brigham, where you will learn about winemaking techniques and have another full wine tasting.
Sample 5-Hour Afternoon Tour:
Enjoy the drive to your first winery, Vignoble Les Murmures, located on the side of Mont-St-Hilaire with breathtaking views. The vineyard owner will welcome you and tell you about the estate and its history. Learn about the culture of vines in Quebec’s challenging climate, visit the winemaking facilities and hear about Le Murmures’ special techniques. Then savor a full tasting hosted by the winemaker, who will teach tasting techniques.
Enjoy a delicious snack in the van on your way to your next stop, Domaine de Lavoie in Rougemont, where you’ll be welcomed by the vineyard owners and taken on a guided tour of the winemaking facilities and the wine cellar. Then enjoy a full tasting of exclusive wines and ciders. Your last stop will be at one of Quebec's top ice wine suppliers.
Chorizo and sun dried tomato pasta salad
Individual maple syrup pie (the best in Quebec!)
Glass of Vidal (white wine) from Val Caudalies
Would highly recommend - a first class operation from tour bus to guide to wineries. Had a relaxing time and tasted wines. Saw the countryside. Nice diversion.
Half day wine tour was absolutely brilliant. Both wineries were ideal in size and hosts made you feel really welcome. You never felt obliged to buy any wine and it was a nice touch with the cheese and bread as well.