- Full-day or half-day tour of Quebec's wine country from Montreal
- Admire Quebec's blossoming wine country as you relax in a comfortable van with your guide
- Full wine tastings included 2 or 3 wineries, depending on option selected
- Taste award-winning Quebec wines, most only available at the estates
- Receive exclusive winery tours and meet the winemakers and/or owners
- Enjoy delicious snacks (half-day tour) or a gourmet boxed lunch on a veranda overlooking the vineyards (full-day tour)
- Small-group size ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sample Full-Day Tour:
Head first to the first winery, located on a hillside with an amazing view. Explore the vineyard on a guided walk before touring the winemaking installations and laboratory and taking a lesson on wine tasting basics followed by a blind tasting experience with the winery owner.
Head to your second wine estate, and sit on a beautiful terrace for a gourmet boxed lunch (see below for a sample menu) and a glass of white wine. Then enjoy a full tasting of Val Caudalies’ wines and ciders, followed by some leisure time to relax. A short drive will then take you to your last estate, where you will learn about winemaking techniques and have another full wine tasting.
Sample Half-day Afternoon Tour:
Head to your first winery, located on gorgeous Rougemont hillside, where you’ll be welcomed by the vineyard owners and taken on a guided tour of the estate and the wine cellar. Learn about the culture of vines in Quebec’s challenging climate, then enjoy a full tasting of exclusive wines and ciders paired with a local cheese tasting.
Enjoy the drive to your second stop, a small family owned winery located on the side of Mont-St-Hilaire with breathtaking views. The vineyard owner will welcome you and tell you about the estate and its history and take you on a visit of the winemaking facilities and hear about their special techniques. Then savor a full tasting hosted by the winemaker, who will teach tasting techniques.
Fresh vegetables and dip
Individual maple syrup pie (the best in Quebec!)
Glass of Vidal white wine