- Guided winter walking tour and ice skating in Montreal’s Plateau neighborhood
- Ice-skate around an outdoor rink in Parc la Fontaine, Montreal’s biggest park
- Explore Plateau’s artistic community and learn about the area’s history, architecture and colorful characters
- Linger over a cup of hot cocoa prepared by the best chocolatier in the city
- Ice-skate rental included in the tour
- Bus transportation provided
What You Can Expect
Make your way on foot to the flourishing artistic district of Plateau, where your guide shares stories about the area’s narrow streets, colorful architecture and intriguing characters. With your cheeks flushed from the brisk air, you'll stop at the city's best chocolate shop to warm yourself up with a cup of artisan hot chocolate.
Continue to Parc la Fontaine, the city’s biggest park and home to an expansive outdoor ice rink in the winter. Trade your shoes for skates and lace up before taking to the park's long and winding ice paths. Skaters of all skill levels can practice pirouettes and turns underneath the twinkling lights as holiday music plays. Unwind after a delightful day with a glass of wine or other beverage at Espace LaFontaine, a chalet beside the skating rink. When you're ready, use your provided bus ticket to return to your original departure point.