- Half-day tour of Moscow’s metro stations plus Kolomenskoye Estate
- Admire the stunning architectural interiors of one of the world’s largest rapid transit systems
- Learn about Moscow's history during Stalin's regime and the Soviet era
- Guided walking tour through the Kolomenskoye Estate includes the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Church of the Ascension, the house of Peter the Great and the Colonel's Chamber Museum
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As a daily metro user at home, this was a great tour of beautiful stations and the history of soviet propaganda.
My husband and I had a great time on this tour. The guide was very good we would recommend this tour to anyone who is going to this lovely city.
This was awesome! Our guide was amazing and so knowledgeable.
Great tour. Our Guide Natasha was punctual, friendly, well paced. Her history and English were excellent. Very enjoyable. Subway stops are amazing. Would highly recommend this tour.
everything very good. very proffesional tour operators
The meeting site was precise (address).
The guide was punctual, knowledgable, relaxed and thorough
As for the tour well organized and educational. We were given many opportunities for questions and pictures..
Most enjoyable. Highly recommended.
We were very pleased with the tiur
Great tour guide. Weather was rainy so we did the metro first. Loved seeing the great Soviet architecture. She even taught us how to buy tickets and use the system which made the rest of our trip so much better! When we finished that portion of the tour, the weather had cleared so we had a great afternoon in Kolomensoye Park. The tour was well,paced and guide was wonderful. It was just the guide and ourselves so we were able to linger where we wanted to.
Annelise South Africa
Do the tour of the stations - that was awesome!! Natalia was our guide and she gave us loads of info, pointed things out and guided us to the best stations. Visiting the Kolomensoye Estate was not worth it. When booking the trip I did not realize that the Wooden Palace I wanted to see was actually destroyed many many years ago!!
Natalia was a very experienced and knowledgeable guide. She was able to coney the full story behind all the subway stations we visited and covered the history well at Kolomenscoye Estate.
Make sure you have lunch and a drink before going on this 11am tour as there are no stops along the way.