- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Moscow
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Moscow at leisure
- See attractions like Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral and Alexandra Garden
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the nine stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Ticket valid for 1 day or 2 day
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker City Sightseeing bus, admire top Moscow attractions, such as the must-see Red Square – the scene of many military parades during the city’s Soviet era, and home to gorgeous St Basil’s Cathedral. Pass the lavishly elegant Alexandra Garden or perhaps hop off at the Pushkin Fine Arts Museum.
With your 1-day or 2-day ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (60 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or, you can hop on and off at any of the nine stops around the city to explore Moscow’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
City Sightseeing Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Bolotnaya Square
• Big Stone Bridge
• Pushin Fine Arts Museum
• Kropotkinskaya Metro Station
• Arbatskaya Square
• Alexandra Garden
• New Square
• Red Square
• Red October
The tour was really good . With the hotels help the bus stop was really easy to find . We never left the bus and tried to catch it again . We did the trip from start to end. Then we walk around red square
Excellent way to see the city and become aware of the lay out - of Central Moscow anyway! Friendly helpful staff. We did the boat trip option too and that was amazing.