Numbers are limited to 20 on this small-group walking tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- Explore important landmarks of Soviet-era communist Moscow on a guided walking tour
- Learn about the city’s political history, from the revolution to end of the Cold War
- Walk past monuments, memorials and museums from Lubyanka Square
- See Revolution Square and the former headquarters of the KGB
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience
Reviewed by Crystal B, May 2013
Very interesting tour- told the story of the rise and fall of Communism in a methodical way that was engaging and logical- I really understood why things happened the way they did. Highly recommend as a nice evening activity when the other attractions are closed.
Reviewed by Elizabeth W, March 2013
This tour was great! It was a very cold night in Moscow when my sister and I went on this tour with one other person from Argentina. The guide was fun, interesting and full of knowledge. The tour really gave us a good background to the history of Moscow during Communist times and showed us important buildings we would have never known to look for. It was worth the time, money and being in the cold night air for this experience.