Numbers are limited to 20 on this small-group walking tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- Explore important landmarks of Soviet-era communist Moscow on a guided walking tour
- Learn about the city’s political history, from the revolution to end of the Cold War
- Walk past monuments, memorials and museums from Lubyanka Square
- See Revolution Square and the former headquarters of the KGB
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
It brought an insight to me to understand the kind of communism in Russia. During the tour we didn't merely talk about communism, but also other terms regarding to Russia. A great thanks again to Elena, our tour guide, we had a great time.
This walking tour was very informative. Our guide, Irina, was very knowledgable and had delightful positive energy. I was pleasantly surprised that we walked and visited so many places. Make sure you have comfortable walking shoes on, as there is alot of walking.