Numbers are limited to 20 on this small-group walking tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- Explore important landmarks of Soviet-era communist Moscow on a guided walking tour
- Learn about the city’s political history, from the revolution to end of the Cold War
- Walk past monuments, memorials and museums from Lubyanka Square
- See Revolution Square and the former headquarters of the KGB
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Irina was a wonderful guide on our Communist Moscow walking tour. She was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions we had. The tour took us to many buildings, sites, and monuments that we would not have spotted if exploring by ourselves! Very informative and interesting to get the perspective of Communist Moscow from a young local.
very good - five stars