- Explore Moscow and its beautiful sights
- See the famous sights of Moscow, like St. Basil's Cathedral, the White House of Russia, Old Arbat Street and the Kremlin
- Take stunning pictures from the top of Sparrow Hills and Victory Park (if traffic permits)
- Enjoy commentary by knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After driving up to Gorky Parkand Sparrow Hills (former Lenin Hills) you can enjoy a 30km panoramic view of Moscow and view the renowned Moscow State University before visiting Victory Park. The next stops will be at the Borodino Panorama, the New Maiden Convent and the New Maiden Cemetry. Continue to New Arbat Street to see an example of minimalist communist 60's style architecture, the White House of Russia, before you are able to catch a glimpse at Old Arbat Street, the most famous street in Moscow.
During this 2 hour guided city tour by bus you will also see the central historical part of Moscow and south-west of Moscow. On the way back to central Moscow the bus will stop at the Kremlin, Alexander Gardens, Manege and Okthoni Ryad Mall.
The professional guides tell not only about the history of places, but also cultural, political and economical spheres of Russian life in Moscow.
1. Bolshoy Theater
2. Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral
3. Tretiakov Gallery, Bolotnaya ploschad
4. Christ Cathedral the Savior
5. New Tretiakov Gallery
6. Gorky Park
7. Sparrow Hills, Moscow State University
8. Victory Park
9. Borodino Panorama, Triumphal arch
10 New Maiden Convent, New Maiden Cemetery
11. New Arbat Street, White House
12. New and Old Arbat Streets
13. Kremlin, Alexander Gardens, Manege, Okhotny Ryad Mall