- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Moscow
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Moscow at leisure
- See attractions like Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral and Alexandra Garden
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the nine stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Moscow attractions, such as the must-see Red Square – the scene of many military parades during the city’s Soviet era, and home to gorgeous St Basil’s Cathedral. Pass the lavishly elegant Alexandra Garden or perhaps hop off at the Pushkin Fine Arts Museum.
With your 24-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (60 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or, you can hop on and off at any of the nine stops around the city to explore Moscow’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Bolotnaya Square
• Big Stone Bridge
• Pushin Fine Arts Museum
• Kropotkinskaya Metro Station
• Arbatskaya Square
• Alexandra Garden
• New Square
• Red Square
• Red October
Very nice tour to see the sight ,though the language was in Russian.I was more admiring the city and taking pictures.Problem I called several times it took 2 hours for the guy to respond on the phone to tell me the exact place to catch the bus.
This was really good and informative although at times the commentary was out of synch with where we actually were. It was a great way to see the sights and get our bearings.