- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Moscow
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Moscow at leisure
- See attractions like Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral and Alexandra Garden
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the nine stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Moscow attractions, such as the must-see Red Square – the scene of many military parades during the city’s Soviet era, and home to gorgeous St Basil’s Cathedral. Pass the lavishly elegant Alexandra Garden or perhaps hop off at the Pushkin Fine Arts Museum.
With your 24-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (60 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or, you can hop on and off at any of the nine stops around the city to explore Moscow’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Bolotnaya Square
• Big Stone Bridge
• Pushin Fine Arts Museum
• Kropotkinskaya Metro Station
• Arbatskaya Square
• Alexandra Garden
• New Square
• Red Square
• Red October
Reviewed by Nicholas W, December 2012
Very punctual well run bus sight seeing service. Heating on-board and headphone guided tour made for an enjoyable 40 minuts trip. Possibility to hop on and off at any of the stops made this one day ticket great value.
Reviewed by Christopher M, February 2013
The tour was OK but i think the headphones wer'nt great and the commentary did'nt seem to keep up with the bus trip.