This tour is limited to 20 people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- 2-hour walking tour of Moscow at night
- Take the tram along the ‘Annushka’ route
- Visit Khitrovka, once the most criminal district of Moscow
- Head to the tranquil neighborhoods of Chistye Prudy and Kitay Gorod
- Check out the Soviet-era décor at Cheburechnaya, an authentic pub
- Hear urban legends and historical tales about sorcerers and freemasons
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great. Elena the guide is knowledgeable and enthusiastic and showed us some wonderful little neighborhoods that tourists wouldn't normally see.
Excellent tour guide (unfortunately, her name escapes me at the moment) with a wealth of knowledge on the Soviet era. Highly recommended for history enthusiasts.
Great guide to take us to the night spots of Moscow. Something we would not have seen if by ourselves.
I had the best guide for my moscow trip. She went out all the way to provide guidance throughout the walking tour and had actually gone an extra mile giving me the best memories of moscow at night.
Showed me all the main places of interest, taking lots of pictures for me and providing me with lots of information. The best guide!!!
Fab Tour something a little different. Maria the guide was so knowledgeable. Well worth it. Thank-you
It was fun. Even thou I don't like to stay up all night I had a very good time.
A very different tour.. Very enjoyable thanks to the tour guide! Very knowledgeable and a barrel of laughs! He has a great sense of humour which made all the difference.
Also extremely helpful! The guide makes this tour
Excellent tour and very knowledgeable guide with very good English language skills. Highly recommended.
Very good, but we did not return to the cafe stated in the blurb. His knowledge was amazing.
Very interesting, apart from it still being light !!
did enjoy the interesting commentary offered and local tips