- See the major sights of Moscow’s city center
- Walk from Red Square past Lenin’s Mausoleum and the Moscow Hotel
- Tour the Moscow Kremlin, former residence of Russian tsars
- Search for souvenirs such as Russian dolls on Arbat Street
- Learn about Russian culture and history from your private guide!
What You Can Expect
This was the highlight of our recent tour to Russia and all because of our amazing guide - Liudmila. It was just my husband and I on the tour and we were therefore able to decide where we want to go and Mila went out of her way to make it special - not only in what she showed us, but also in what she shared with us - and her English is amazing! It was a long day, but we saw everything we wanted and more and had a really interesting lunch at a typical Russian restaurant - loved it. If you are going on this tour ask for Liudmila to be your guide - of all the guides we had in Russia, she really stood out as the best! This is one tour you cannot miss when visiting Moscow.
The private walking tour of Moscow was wonderful. Antonia and Airat were very friendly and informative. They made our trip to Moscow a memory we will always cherish.