- Scenic half-day tour from Mount Cook to Christchurch
- See the iconic Church of the Good Shepherd on the foreshore of Lthe glacier-fed Lake Tekapo
- Travel through the farmland of the Canterbury Plains
- Admire the stunning glacier-fed Lake Tekapo
- Stop at Geraldine for afternoon tea (own expense)
- Explore Mount Cook Village and see Aoraki (Mt Cook) New Zealand's highest mountain
What You Can Expect
Then continue across the historic Burkes Pass and onto the small farming township of Geraldine for an afternoon tea break (at own expense). Leaving Geraldine and its rolling green valleys, travel through the rich pastoral farmland of the Canterbury Plains before arriving in 'The Garden City', Christchurch, this evening, where you will be transferred to your hotel.
Hassel free travel.. we liked it
Not exactly a tour. More of a transfer service only. Were only given a short 15mins at Lake Tekapo. Check-in 10mins late and driver gave a scolding. We really didnt meant to be late. And well, it was still 5mins before departure time!