- 2.5-hour walking tour of the Dharavi slum in Mumbai
- Explore the narrow lanes, shops and industries of Dharavi with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit a local community center, funded by proceeds from your tour
- Learn how this diverse group of people co-exist in tight spaces
- Travel by train with your guide or make your own way there (if option selected)
- Upgrade to include round-trip transport by car from Colaba to Dhobi Ghat
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You have the option of traveling by train with your guide, or choosing an upgrade for round-trip transport by air-conditioned car and stopping at Dhobi Ghat along the way.
What You Can Expect
A well organised tour providing lots of views of different parts of the slum and giving lots of information. The guide also spoke very good english
Excellent tour that takes you to the heart of Mumbai. An important tour that highlights a wide gap between the haves and have nots. Tour guide - Chetan was excellent company and very knowledgeable about Dharavi,Mumabi and its people and the importance of their contribution to Mumbai.
Excellent! One of the best tours we have ever been on anywhere. One complaint, though. The tour guide asked us not to take photos in the slum but said they would email photos to us. Please check into this and advise us as to when we will receive the slum photos. Thank you.
Excellent tour. Absolutely friendly, competent guide, highly recommended.
Having a very different experience with a great guide
I booked this tour after reading rave reviews on TripAdvisor and was not disappointed. The tour company is a great company that is making a difference in the community and their guides are very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend the Dharavi Slum tour to anyone want to experience India. Excellent experience!
A must do trip ,great experience
A tour that all visitors should go on. Dharavi, wow, you surprised me!
This was one of the most educational, most touching tours I've ever taken. Highly recommended.