- See Mumbai come alive at night on this street food tour
- Mingle with locals as you visit several popular food stalls
- Sample local favorites such as South Indian dosa, savory dumplings and sweet pastries
- Learn about Mumbai’s nightlife and food culture from your local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide Rahul was great - very knowledgeable about the food and the city. He promised to fill us up with delicious food and he was true to his word. The stops we made on the tour were thoughtfully chosen and the food all round was excellent. My advice - pace yourself! Eat half portions all along ... especially if you plan on taking a bumpy taxi ride home! This was great value and highly recommended, not just for the food, but for the conversation and the insight to nightlife in Bandra. Thanks Rahul!
Its food you would not think of eating, It was so good. Nothing scary or weird, a little spicy maybe. The guide knew everything about the foods and the locations we all had fun!
I had a great guide for this tour. Ekata was lots of fun to hang around with. All of the food was delicious! If you come in the month of May that's the season for mangoes. Make sure that you try mango with cream. It's absolutely amazing!!
Great tour really interesting and too much food! We literally had to say no more but all so delicious and a lot of fun
The guide was not very professional - seemed to have hooked up with someone from the previous tour who tagged along and was more interested in chatting and hanging out with him. Disappointing,