- Small-group walking tour of Mumbai
- Discover Mumbai's culture, history and architecture
- Enjoy a tasty traditional Indian breakfast (included)
- Admire the stone carvings at Bombay High Court
- See the lavish Taj Mahal Palace and explore the beautiful interior of the hotel
- Walk by the harbor and view the basalt architecture of the Gateway of India
- See the Victoria Terminus, Mumbai's most famous Gothic structure
What You Can Expect
Then head out to visit Mumbai’s most famous historical sites and view the city’s architectural masterpieces. Begin with a walk to the regal and magnificent Bombay High Court. Continue to the Flora Fountain, an ornately and exquisitely carved monument depicting the Roman goddess Flora, and then stroll around the Gothic-inspired architecture at Mumbai University. While on the university grounds, see the lofty, 262-foot (80-meter) high Rajabhai Clock Tower, famous for its stained glass windows.
Marvel at the majestic and grand colonial buildings of Kala Ghoda; view the classic art deco houses in the Fort area; and admire the bold basalt arch of the Gateway of India, welcoming visitors traveling by boat to Mumbai. Visit the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel and see the grand interior stairway that will leave you breathless.
Finish your Mumbai walking tour exploring the Victoria Terminus, famous as the city’s most impressive Gothic structure. The lavishly decorated building resembles a palace, rather than a train station.