- 4-hour bike tour of Mumbai
- Cycle to UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) and ride along Marine Drive to Sassoon Dock
- Explore Crawford Market and Mumbadevi Temple on foot
- Enjoy the calm and cool atmosphere of the early morning hours
- Stop for tea and enjoy breakfast at the Kailash Parbat restaurant
- Hear anecdotes from your professional local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Even if you have no time, you need to go for the tour, I think one of the best available, and 100 it is great choice to see the city from Inside.
We loved the tour. We had a very good guide, and all questions was answered. The bicycles were all new and adjusted to the individual.
the tour gave usfamili of 4, boys 1113 a view of the city you can only see this way.
Highlight of whole cruise holiday - a truly unforgettable experience. Superbly organised, excellent guide. A fantastic way to see Mumbai city
The tour was just a wonderful experience!
The best way to see a city, especially Mumbai is by bike! We enjoyed riding through the chaos and seeing the sights and sounds of Mumbai. The tour will start early but in four hours you will see almost all that there is to see of importance in the city. Our guides were very knowledgeable and we felt safe with both of them. On this trip we were able to visit the flower market, fish docks, fruit market, boardwalk, we fed cows, drank roadside chai masala and had a blast. This tour is not for the faint of heart, keep an open mind, travel light and enjoy the city of lights!
It was an extremely interesting and informative , plus fun trip!
There are certainly times that are very scary, but guides tried to protect us
Great way to see the city wake up.
We were promised forwarding of some pictures of fish market, etc.
This tour was amazing!
what a fun trip. the guides were super informative and quite entertaining. If you want to experience Mumbai and get some exercise at the same time I highly recommend.
This was a really nice tour. The guide was really good. We saw amazing places.
We were 8 and I was the only one that requested a helmet. This should be mandatory.
This can save your life. Because of that i removed 1 start.