- Half-day small-group tour of Mumbai's best sights
- View Victoria Terminus, Mumbai's iconic Gothic architectural masterpiece
- Walk by the Gateway of India, a large basalt arch, near the Mumbai Harbor
- See the 14th-century Haji Ali Mosque and marvel at Mumbai's largest open-air laundry
- Small group of no more than 12 passengers ensures personalized experience
Continue on a ride through Marine Drive and onto the 200-year old Shiva temple, Babulnath. Here, you may see devout Hindus carrying milk and water to pour over the Linga, the creative symbol that denotes Lord Shiva. A short ride later, see the 14th-century Haji Ali mosque, located on an islet off the southern coast of Mumbai, and admire the beautiful Indian Islamic architecture. Continue back to the city and see the Dhobi Ghat, the biggest open-air laundry facility in Mumbai, where men wash the clothing by thrashing it against slabs of stone.
After your tour, ask your local guide for tips if you’d like to keep exploring. Find out about night shopping at local markets or where to take a walk by the waterfront.
Reviewed by P.F.M. V, April 2013
Urban Adventures was not aware that we had booked a whole day tour. They had to adjust the programme. Guide was good. We had to take an expensive taxi to return to the city center.
Reviewed by Angelo T, December 2012
It was ok to get an short Idea of Mumbai.
Lots of walking on this Tour. Guide was very friendly and helpful.
Very negativ on this Tour are the starting Point which was very, very hard to find. No signs! Also end of the Tour in Bandra a very negativ point. Bandra is far outside of Mumbai City.