- 2.5-hour Mumbai tour by public transport
- Ride a public bus, taxi and train with your knowledgeable guide
- Watch city life in action at UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST)
- Visit Chor Bazaar, Dhobi Ghat and the Dadar flower market
- Learn about the local people who live and work in Mumbai
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 7 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This is really an authentic local experience in Mumbai. I find this tour very interesting and enjoyable. The guide Bipin Kumar was excellent. I felt very safe going with him on the public transport around Mumbai and he explained very nicely on the sites we passed on the way.
We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide was Pippin sorry this might not be quite right as we had so many guides on our trip I have forgotten the exact pronunciation and it was great fun going on the public transport around Mumbai. My partner is a train driver so he especially enjoyed the train trip. It was a great way to see the city from a different perspective and not jumping on and off of a tour bus! the only point it was slightly unnerving is when we needed two taxis as there were 4 on the tour and the guide was of course only with one set of people. You have to trust the taxi will take you where you need to go! Everything was fine with this but it did make me a little nervous! Overall we had a great time and the tour started at 8.30 and finished around 12.00pm. We got a taxi back from the end of the tour to our hotel which the guide helped us organise.
A very good tour with a very good guide. We saw lots of sights and enjoyed travelling by bus and train. The only thing that could have been better is if we had finished at the same point as where we started
I was the only tourist of the day, it might explain the lack of enthusiasm of the guide. The visit was also shortened because the dabba-wallahs were off on January 26, the Republic Day of India.