Book before September 30, 2014 and save up to 20% on the recommended retail rate!
- Full-day private tour to ancient Indian rock-cut caves from Mumbai
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Mumbai and explore India's less-traveled wonders with your own private guide
- Choose from three stunning cave complexes: Elephanta Caves, Kanheri Caves or both Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves
- Learn about the history of Indian rock-cut architecture, one of the oldest styles of religious architecture
- Delight in a traditional Indian lunch at a popular local restaurant (depending on tour selected)
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The Kanheri Caves was one of the best things I saw on my trip! I had a very informative guide who showed me a lot of the 2nd century carvings. I think this is a way better experience than Elephanta Caves! Excellent way to end of my last day in Mumbai and India!
Our Mumbai tour was extraordinary. It was educational and beautifully scenic. Our tour guide was very informative and helpful. The tour was the highlight of our trip.