- South Mumbai walking tour
- Explore Crawford Market, Mangaldas Market and Mumbai’s flower alley
- Hear commentary from your guide about local life in the city
- Observe Hindu priests at Mumbadevi Temple
- See devotees care for stray cows at Bombay Panjrapole
- Enjoy a cup of tea or soft drink amid the vivid spices and fabrics
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 7 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour and guide!
Great tour with a fabulous guide, who was funny and knowledgeable. I could only have found my own way around with the greatest of difficulties, so I would highly recommend this way of exploring the market area. Cham asked us about preferences and what we wanted to see/do/taste within the tour structure. It was very, very worthwhile.