- South Mumbai walking tour
- Explore Crawford Market, Mangaldas Market and Mumbai’s flower alley
- Hear commentary from your guide about local life in the city
- Observe Hindu priests at Mumbadevi Temple
- See devotees care for stray cows at Bombay Panjrapole
- Enjoy a cup of tea or soft drink amid the vivid spices and fabrics
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 7 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour and guide!
Great tour with a fabulous guide, who was funny and knowledgeable. I could only have found my own way around with the greatest of difficulties, so I would highly recommend this way of exploring the market area. Cham asked us about preferences and what we wanted to see/do/taste within the tour structure. It was very, very worthwhile.
We had a great time with Jaden showing us the markets. Very interesting to be in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai. Would never have been able to do this on our own you completely lose your bearings. Jaden was very helpful and throughly enjoyed the walk. Not too strenuous easy to do
Fabulous thank you .really great guide .