Get a dose of Bavaria's iconic beer culture with a 3.5-hour guided food and beer tour through Munich! Home of Oktoberfest and a collection of famous beer halls and beer gardens, Bavaria's beautiful capital invites visitors from around the globe with its promise of fun and camaraderie. Partner with a savvy guide for an insider look at this tradition of imbibing. You’ll hit local haunts and enjoy Bavarian nibbles in the company of fellow beer aficionados.
- Munich beer and food evening tour
- Discover Bavarian beer halls, beer culture and bar snacks
- Visit a traditional beer garden and world-famous Hofbräuhaus
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Experience Munich's nightlife with a local guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A fun night out visiting famous beer halls and meeting new people. Learn about the rich history of German beer brewing, munch on tasty local foods and toast the night away with frothy beers.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Munich Dec 2010Photo by: Jeffrey R
- Bavarian Beer and Food ...Photo by: Dawn D
USA, 12 2010
- Drinking like a Bavarian, ...Photo by: Andrew B
USA, 08 2009
- Great Group!Photo by: Jerika
- DSC02354 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02376 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02236 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02302 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02224 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1030847.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour5.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour4.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour1.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Munich Beer TourPhoto by: burly58
- Barrys visitPhoto by: Barrymore H
- Beer and platter in the pubPhoto by: Sharon P
- our tour leadersPhoto by: Elsa E K
- the ceiling of the hofbrauhausPhoto by: Sandra H
- Hofbräuhaus Beer HallPhoto by: Simone P
United States of America, 08 2013
What You Can Expect
Great tour, great guide Keith. Very entertaining and educational. Keith combined his expert knowledge on all facets of beer making with very funny and unique banter. Tour was worth every cent.
Absolutely loved this tour definitely recommend for first couple nights in the city! Our tour guide was awesome very knowledgeable and funny we learned a lot and was able to enjoy the beer throughout our stay in Germany even more after this tour! I can't remember his name but for his bosses who read these he did the Monday night on 4/25/16 tour!
Ian our guide on the tour was fantastic. We had a blast and his knowledge is outstanding.
Great way to see the city of Munich, wish I could have taken the bike tour just not enough time.
Guide was excellent. Was a good mix of people. I was a solo traveler and ended up making a couple of friends and staying out until past midnight, long after the tour was over. We sampled tons of beer, and had some good snacks along the way. Would highly recommend.
Ian was awesome. Highly recommend. Fun night, great beer, great food.
The Bavarian beer and food tour was amazing. Our tour guide, Austin, knew exactly what he was talking about so we learnt so much about beer history. My husband is a very great fan of beer so it was galore for him to taste so much beers in so different tastes. I highly recommend it to tourists visiting Munich...........THE CITY OF BEER!!!!
Mark G USA
This was easily the most fun I've had on my three-month trek through Europe. The guide was exceptionally knowledgeable about beer and history. He was also very entertaining. I highly recommend.
Great tour, fun night, wonderful guide, good range of ages from young to old.
Fantastic guide, just an overal great experience.
Sally A USA
Iain is a great tour guide. Great tour worth every penny