Get a dose of Bavaria's iconic beer culture with a 3.5-hour guided food and beer tour through Munich! Home of Oktoberfest and a collection of famous beer halls and beer gardens, Bavaria's beautiful capital invites visitors from around the globe with its promise of fun and camaraderie. Partner with a savvy guide for an insider look at this tradition of imbibing. You’ll hit local haunts and enjoy Bavarian nibbles in the company of fellow beer aficionados.
- Munich beer and food evening tour
- Discover Bavarian beer halls, beer culture and bar snacks
- Visit a traditional beer garden and world-famous Hofbräuhaus
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Experience Munich's nightlife with a local guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A fun night out visiting famous beer halls and meeting new people. Learn about the rich history of German beer brewing, munch on tasty local foods and toast the night away with frothy beers.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Munich Dec 2010Photo by: Jeffrey R
- Bavarian Beer and Food ...Photo by: Dawn D
USA, 12 2010
- Drinking like a Bavarian, ...Photo by: Andrew B
USA, 08 2009
- DSC02354 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02376 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02236 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02302 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC02224 (Small).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1030847.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour5.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour4.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour1.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Biertour2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Munich Beer TourPhoto by: burly58
- Barrys visitPhoto by: Barrymore H
- Beer and platter in the pubPhoto by: Sharon P
- our tour leadersPhoto by: Elsa E K
- the ceiling of the hofbrauhausPhoto by: Sandra H
- Hofbräuhaus Beer HallPhoto by: Simone P
United States of America, 08 2013
- HofbrauhausPhoto by: Ryan & Asha
What You Can Expect
The Bavarian beer and food tour was amazing. Our tour guide, Austin, knew exactly what he was talking about so we learnt so much about beer history. My husband is a very great fan of beer so it was galore for him to taste so much beers in so different tastes. I highly recommend it to tourists visiting Munich...........THE CITY OF BEER!!!!
Mark G USA
This was easily the most fun I've had on my three-month trek through Europe. The guide was exceptionally knowledgeable about beer and history. He was also very entertaining. I highly recommend.
Great tour, fun night, wonderful guide, good range of ages from young to old.
Fantastic guide, just an overal great experience.
Sally A USA
Iain is a great tour guide. Great tour worth every penny
Had a great time fun all the way
This tour was so much fun and a great way to learn about Munich beer history in a casual environment. Definitely recommend!
Great tour, highly recommended! Food was great! Beer was great! Learned some history and met some great people. Ending the tour at the Hofbrauhaus was the bonus allowing some of us to experience one of the most traditional beer halls in the world.
Mrs_Armes United States of ...
Great tour and awesome tour guides! We loved the fact that transportation was included and that the tour guides were pretty knowledgeable about beer! I wouldn't necessarily call the restaurant stop dinner but it was great! We had a great group as well! I would make it a little more clear on where to meet for the tour though as it was a little confusing. Overall we recommend the tour!
A very good tour with a most knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend it.