- Round-trip transport for an independent shopping trip to Ingolstadt Village from Munich
- Enjoy free time to shop at the luxury shopping destination, roughly an hour north of Munich
- Browse more than 110 international boutiques including Escada, MCM and The North Face
- Save up to 60 percent on the recommended retail price on clothing, sportswear, accessories and cosmetics
- Upgrade to enjoy a range of additional benefits such as a 50 euro shopping card and VIP card for further savings
What You Can Expect
On arrival at Ingolstadt Village, leave your coach and head inside to enjoy roughly four hours of shopping at leisure! Explore the spacious outdoor mall independently and browse the wares at some 110 luxury boutiques for mens’ and womens’ clothing, sportswear, accessories, cosmetics and more. The village boasts a range of international brands including Furla, Bogner, Samsonite and Tumi. Many of the shops offer savings of up to 60 percent on the recommended retail price.
Take a break from shopping at one of the village’s five cafes, each offering a range of food and drink to suit your appetite and budget. All food and drinks are at your own expense.
Enjoy roughly four hours of free time to shop and enjoy a range of additional benefits to transform your day at Ingolstadt Village! This upgrade option includes lunch with coffee and water at the on-site Stiftl restaurant, as well as a 50-euro shopping card (worth approximately 68 US dollars) and a VIP card that saves you up to an additional 10 percent at participating boutiques.
Use your VIP discount card to claim savings on purchases at a range of Ingolstadt Village shops including 7 For All Mankind, Aigner Outlet, Hackett, Wolford and more!