- Round-trip transport for an independent shopping trip to Ingolstadt Village from Munich
- Enjoy free time to shop at the luxury shopping destination, roughly an hour north of Munich
- Browse more than 110 international boutiques including Escada, MCM and The North Face
- Save up to 60 percent on the recommended retail price on clothing, sportswear, accessories and cosmetics
- Upgrade to enjoy a range of additional benefits such as a 50 euro shopping card and VIP card for further savings
What You Can Expect
Disembark at Ingolsradt Village, where you’ll have approximately four hours to indulge in the world of upscale fashion. Stroll through the outdoor mall, stopping at high-end boutiques featuring signature brands like Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Furla, Bogner, Samsonite and Tumi. Browse and try on cutting-edge designs, many discounted up to 60 percent off recommended retail price!
Your 6-hour excursion ends with return coach service to your hotel, arriving by late afternoon.
Express Option:The option includes roundtrip coach service and independent shopping time. Food and drink is at own expense at one of the village’s five eateries.
Experience Option:This upgrade option includes lunch with a soft drink at Stiftl restaurant in the village. You’ll also receive a 50-euro shopping card and a VIP discount card, saving you an additional ten percent at select shops in including 7 For All Mankind, Aigner Outlet, Hackett and Wolford.