- Guided tour of Munich's authentic German Christmas Markets
- Experience German Christmas traditions amid a fairy-tale setting
- Shop for unique handicrafts and regional delicacies in the Christmas markets within Munich's Old Town
- Sample traditional gingerbread cake (Lebkuchen)
Besides the main Christmas markets, you’ll also see the nativity scene at Old City Hall and the Christmas Village in the Royal Palace courtyard. A full list of the Christmas markets this tour visits can be seen in the itinerary section below. Make sure you try a delicious mug of hot mulled wine (Gluhwein) which will be on sale, and soak up the festive atmosphere that has made Christmas time in Munich a celebration since the middle ages.
- Sendlinger Tor
- Nativity Scene at the Old City Hall
- Christmas Village in the Royal Palace Courtyard
- Medieval Market near Odeonsplatz
Reviewed by Cathal G, December 2012
Myself and my wife enjoyed a fantastic day touring the Christmas markets with our guide Adam. Without the tour we would probably have experienced less than half of what Munich and the markets has to offer. This tour is a must is you are visiting the markets. P.S. ask for Adam the tour guide!
Reviewed by Gabriela AT, USA, December 2011
This is a traditional and original tour. We recommend it. Our guide Amanda was great! She explained every details to us.