- 2-hour ghost walking tour of Munich
- Local guide will decide on night’s exact itinerary after assessing everyone's bravery
- Delve into the dark corners of Munich's Old Town (Altstadt)
- See Marienplatz, where medieval public executions took place
- Perfect night tour for anyone interested in the paranormal, or Munich's gruesome history
What You Can Expect
As an expert on all things ghoulish, your local guide will decide on your night’s exact itinerary after meeting the group and assessing everyone's bravery! However, haunts that you will definitely visit include Marienplatz central square, where public executions and witch-burnings once took place, and the Gothic Frauenkirche Cathedral. You’ll also explore Munich’s Old Town (Altstadt), listening to nightmarish tales of torture and murder while sneaking around its shadowy alleyways.
See where the persecuted and insane were brutally tortured to death, and listen for the ghosts of Munich speaking from beyond their graves!
Fun and actually very interesting from an historical point of view.
LOVED LOVED LOVED this tour! we had such a great time, there were only five of us in the tour and we had such fun. The guide was hilarious! I forget his name but he is a British guy, you are lucky if you get him, loads of fun