- 7-hour pass at Munich’s famous Oktoberfest beer festival, including entry tickets and tour
- Explore the Oktoberfest grounds with your guide and hear of the festival’s history
- Ride on the famous Ferris wheel for a bird’s eye view
- Take your reserved seats in the legendary Hofbräu tent, Oktoberfest’s biggest
- 2 litres of beer and half a roast chicken included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- prost!Photo by: Julie D
- IMG_0642Photo by: Mark A
- Oktoberfest 7Photo by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest 8Photo by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest, MunichPhoto by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest, MunichPhoto by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest 5Photo by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest 6Photo by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest 1Photo by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest 2Photo by: Anonymous
- Oktoberfest 3Photo by: Anonymous
- OktoberfestPhoto by: Anonymous
- Hofbrauhaus tent 2015Photo by: Niina V
- Picture yourself in the crowdPhoto by: Necdet T
- Oktoberfest, 2014!Photo by: Karen O
- Oktoberfest in Munich 2014!Photo by: Karen O
- OKTOBERFEST 2014 in the ...Photo by: Jim
- OKTOBERFEST!!!Photo by: Kalaichelvan M
- BEERS GALOREPhoto by: Kalaichelvan M
- Oktoberfest 2013Photo by: Diana B
What You Can Expect
Austin was an EXCELLENT tour guide! Very knowledgeable and made the tour very fun!
Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to attend the Oktoberfest in Munich. Kieth was our guide for the day, he was very knowledgeable and explained all about the history of the Oktoberfest and also took us on a tour of the grounds. The whole atmosphere inside the tent is great and the time just flew by.
Best and most economical way to attend this event. Our guides were very informative and fun. Well done, keep it up.
A fantastic experience! The tour surpassed our expectations. This was our first visit to Europe and Oktoberfest, and we were especially fortunate to have Ian as our tour guide. This witty and highly knowledgeable guide first lead us on a tour of the festival grounds giving us the history of Oktoberfest and showing us the various areas and rides, famous and infamous. The tour included a ride on the Riesenrad, Oktoberfests famous Ferris wheel. The tour of the fairgrounds was well placed allowing all of us to stay close despite the large crowds.
THEN-CAME-THE-BEER-TENT joyous chaos! Ian got us settled at our table and, the beer, the food, and frivolity begins. A most enjoyable time.
My wife and I are only occasional drinkers, so after 2 liters of beer each, we had both especially my wife had surpassed our capacity. Ian was alerted by some friends at the table and helped us, first helping us get through the crowds, personally, to the toilets. He found a female sever to help my wife. Afterwards, back at the table, he made sure we got liter mugs of water to re-hydrate. Later, after I determined that I was stable enough to navigate our way back to the hotel, Ian took us by the hand again and made certain we were headed towards the taxi stand and safely on our way to the hotel.
Though all of this Ian managed give us very memorable Oktoberfest experience yes, even THAT part. We felt we were in the hands of a dear friend.
This was a great afternoon. Our guide, Keith did a terrific job of getting us to the grounds no easy feat and gave us a brief walkabout with a review of the fairgrounds highlights. He was informative, helpful and entertaining. Great location in the Hofbrau tent- our 5 hour reservation actually flew by. Would definitely recommend to anyone as a first class Oktoberfest trip!
Dani was very funny and provided us with good insights yo Oktoberfest.
Keith was our guide. He did an amazing job organizing the group through a very crowded and noisy venue. He was very informative and fun when he presented the history of Octoberfest. Once inside the tent, which was an amazing experience, Keith than made sure that everyone's orders for the beers and chickens were well taken care of. My daughter and I loved this tour. We were fortunate enough to be in a fun group, and have a fabulous tour guide. My only suggestion is that just serving a 1/2 a chicken, and nothing else was not well done. We should have had vegetables, and a starch with the chicken. The table in front of us had a better meal
This tour was great! Big thanks to Yolanda for making it such a fun experience. I would recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in experiencing Oktoberfest for the first time.
The best and easiest way to tour the grounds and get into a tent with the least amount of hassle.
Our guide was Dani Danielle and she was terrific. Always smiling and very entertaining while making sure you have all the information you need to make it a wonderful day.
Had a great tour guide, Austin. He was knowledgeable, humorous, and friendly. Wanted to book a tour for Oktoberfest to make sure we had a seat in a tent. Didn't realize how much history and customs we wouldn't have known about without a guide. Went back another day on our own and felt we knew where to go and what to do after going with a guide.