This Segway tour operates with a maximum of eight participants, ensuring a small-group experience with your guide
- 2.5-hour Segway tour of Munich during Oktoberfest
- Travel around the city on your own Segway and enjoy the fresh air!
- See top sights like Hofgarten, Englischer Garten, Marienplatz and Hofbräuhaus
- Learn about the history and culture of Munich’s major attractions from your guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Cruise past Königsplatz, a central city square home to Greek architecture and city museums. Pause for a photo and to listen as your guide tells you how the square was part of Ludwig I’s wish for an Athens-like space. Then see the Pinakotheken – three renowned art museums that focus on old, new and modern works.
Head to Englischer Garten to see the daredevils who ‘surf’ on the small river that runs through the park, and then zip over to Hofgarten, a lovely garden located behind the former Bavarian royal palace, the Residenz. It’s a fabulous spot for a photo op and to watch some of Munich’s best street performers.
Follow your guide to Max-Joseph-Platz, another city square, named after King Maximilian Joseph. Explore some of the courtyards adjacent to the square and the Residenz, and marvel at the National Theatre, Munich’s elegant opera house.
Visit Odeonsplatz, where Hitler attempted his Beer Hall Putsch (his 1923 try to gain control of the city), and see other famous Munich landmarks like Hofbrauhaus, one of Germany’s most popular breweries, and Marienplatz, a main city square since the 1100s.
Your tour ends back at the start point, from where you can make your own way to Theresienwiese to continue your Oktoberfest celebration!