Save up to 8% when you book these popular tours together!
- Munich combo – two popular tours for one discounted price!
- Tour Munich independently on a hop-on hop-off tour by open-top, double-decker bus
- See top attractions like the Viktualien market, Marienplatz, Hofbrauhaus and Frauenkirche
- Hop on and off whenever you like at any of the six stops
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at one of Munich’s renowned breweries
- Learn about the art of German beer-making from master brewers and enjoy a sample of beer!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I think this is an awesome combo because after you see all of Munich's top attractions at your own pace on the hop-on hop-off bus tour, you can unwind with a glass of one of the best beers in Bavaria on the brewery tour!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was great! In the morning we had a nice relaxing Hop-On Hop-Off tour of the city, we didn't get off the bus as we had already been all over the city and it was our last day so we had seen everything we had wanted too. But it was interesting learning some more history about Munich.
The brewery tour was fantastic. Great guide, free beer and pretzels at the tasting, and really interesting stories!
All I can say is anyone going to Munich should not miss this... GREAT!!!!
A very enjoyable day. The Brewery was closed for renovations but we were taken to a microbrewery instead and had a good tour there.
Awesome Tour. We got to the brewery and enjoyed the beer and food. We were to get a bottle opener, but never did receive it, There were only 6 English speaking people and our guide was very good, but it did seem we did not get all the information the others were getting, but he did a good job.
We needed to upgrade our Hop-On Hop-Off Tour to the Grand one for an extra 5 Euros to be able to go to the places we wanted to go. The Paulaner Tour was good but I do wish we would have had a more experienced tour guide. I believe she was a student and wasn't real sure of herself.
$44.41 Save $3.51