- Private Segway tour in Munich
- Travel around the city on your own Segway, enjoying the fresh air!
- See top attractions like Hofgarten, the Residenz and Viktualienmarkt
- Visit Englischer Garten and its Chinese Tower beer garden, where you can enjoy snacks, cheese and a pretzel (included)
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide, who will share stories and facts about Munich
What You Can Expect
During your tour, see the city’s main sights, stopping every few hundred yards to snap photos, admire the scenery and hear interesting stories from your guide. Learn about the history of Munich’s famous attractions and hear a bit of Munich life today.
Follow your guide past Hofgarten, Munich’s early-17th-century, Italian-style garden complex; Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, also known as the University of Munich; the ‘Walking Man,’ a sculpture by American artist Jonathan Borofsky; and the Deutsches Museum (German Museum), one of the world’s largest science and technology museums. See attractions like the Gartnerplatz, the Viktualien market and the Residenz, and zip past the Jewish Museum.
The highlight of your tour is the stop at the Chinese Tower in Englischer Garten (English Garden), a large public park. First built in the late 1700s as a viewing platform, the 82-foot (25-meter) Chinese Tower (Chinesischer Turm) is home to one of the largest beer gardens in Munich – it seats 7,000 people! Take a break here to soak up the year-round Oktoberfest-like atmosphere, listening to the traditional bass band that often plays and enjoying an included cheese and snack platter, pretzel and non-alcoholic beverage (drinking alcohol is not allowed during Segway tours).
Your tour then ends back at your starting point.