- 5-hour private tour includes Munich highlights plus trip to Andechs Monastery
- Admire the onion-domed towers atop the Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Visit the world-famous Hofbrauhaus, one of Munich’s oldest breweries
- Learn about Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus) and other buildings at Marienplatz
- Enjoy views of Lake Ammersee from Andechs Monastery on Sacred Mountain (Heiliger Berg)
- Choose a customized itinerary with round-trip transport by private vehicle
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Perfect organisation of tour, perfect driver, good car.
Great tour to see a lot in a short time. Tour guide very knowledgable, happy, flexible (changed the tour in the middle to suit our groups needs) and kept us on time for our next event Making reservation was painless. Price was better than any other tours I researched and worth it!
5+ star. Our guide, Carl, was so delightful as he shared historical, cultural, and social information along our tour. This was the best tour and we enjoyed the aventure tremendously! thank you so much....
Our tour guide of Munich was just the best. His middle name is FLEXIBLE. We had some sights we had not seen on a previous tour and he cover everything on our list. We enjoyed our BMW tour, the Olympic Village with trip to the top of the TV tower to see all of Munich and surrounding area. We had a beer at the Chinese Beer Garden of the English Garden. We saw Hitlers HQ and parade grounds. He even pointed out where a good place to eat would be as he took us back to our hotel. Again I hope I have the opportunity to include a picture of him. He was great at taking pictures of us. He waited for us when we took a tour of the Summer Palace. It was 5 star all the way.
On our day the weather did not cooperate for a visit to the Monastery. But, our guide expanded the city tour to cover more of the city and a better look at key sites. Great personal service and comfortable transport.
Good tour. We enjoyed the monastery. And the bier garden!! Monks brew the best beer! Our guide Thomas was fantastic. Great guy and very accommodating.