- Private day tour of Hohenschwangau Castle and Neuschwanstein Castle from Munich
- Explore the rooms where King Ludwig II and his royal family resided
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Bavarian palaces and alpine surroundings
- Take a lakeside walk along the shores of Alpsee or stop at Linderhof Castle
- Hear fascinating commentary from an expert guide
- Private tour itinerary can be customized to your interests
What You Can Expect
The castles were very interesting and greatly enjoyed. There is some hiking up hill and a lot of steps. No complaints except it was very busy with lots of tourist. We did the private tour which was well worth it. The guide knew all the "ins". And really helped us navigate our way from tour to tour.
The tour takes in two fine castles, superb scenery, and our driver Thomas was kind enough to make sure we also saw the wonderful Wieskirche, a rococo masterpiece. It was a pity that the weather was so bad, but then that's out of our control...