- Day trip from Munich to Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace
- Enjoy a comfortable drive by luxury coach through the Bavarian Alps
- Tour Linderhof Palace, an exquisite 19th-century royal palace and iconic Bavarian landmark
- Discover the fairytale magic of Neuschwanstein Castle, which inspired Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Stop to explore the charming village of Oberammergau
- Small-group tour limited to 25 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
United States of America
Excellent tour, only about 18 people on our tour. Plenty of free time to do and see what you would like to see and do. The bus is truly a luxury bus, with stagged seating, so plenty of personal space.. Highly recommend this tour to see the castles
Great tour. Ursula, the guide was very informative and responsive to participants questions. If you are planning on visiting these castles, this tour is a must if you would like to see the interiors. Nothing better than than going to the front of the line! This tour was one of the highlights of our vacation.
This tour was awesome! We did it the second day we arrived in Europe. The castles were amazing, not to mention the view of the countryside and other towns on the way back to Munich. I would recommend this trip to every one. Just enough people in our group to make it enjoyable. The guide was great and very knowledgeable.
It was everything we hoped for.
Loved this!! So glad we did the small group tour- the extra money was well worth it! From the moment we stepped on the bus and handed a 'snack box' with more than enough snacks for a day, as well as a fresh banana and a coffee- from the buses own coffee machine!!- it felt like a great decision. The guide was informative, and it was one of the best days on our European holiday. Would highly recommend :
Amazing day!! Well organized. Guide was attentive. It was wonderful to get snacks and drinks too
This tour was the best way to see the castles. We loved being in a small-group and the luxury coach was a great way to travel the German country-side. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made for a great day.
Excelllant trip and guide. If you miss this tour, you shouldn't have gone to Munich.
The tour was outstanding. The tour guide did a good job of explaining everything.