- Innsbruck and Swarovski Crystal World day trip from Munich
- Visit Swarovski Crystal World complex
- See the world's biggest kaleidoscope and crystal
- Tour Innsbruck's historic city center
- Scenic drive through the Tyrolean countryside
- Professional guide
What You Can Expect
One of the highlights of your tour is a visit to Swarovski's Crystal World. The complex was designed by the famous Austrian performer - artist Andre Heller, and it takes you on a interesting journey into the world of crystals. At Swarovski's Crystal World you will find the world's biggest crystal which weighs 137 pounds (62 kilograms) and the largest Kaleidoscope in the world.
In Innsbruck you will have enough time to savor the sights of the historical center such as the Hofburg and Hofkirche, and you will pass the venues of the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympic Games, before returning to Munich.